These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on TTL64.com. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Use of Personal Messages:
○ DO NOT Send Personal Messages asking members for help or support. Post a topic under the proper forum.
○ Use of Personal Messages to Promote and/or Market a Product or Service is Strictly Prohibited. Use The Market Place Forum. #
○ BEFORE posting a new topic, please assure the subject content for that particular device and/or issue has not previously been posted and/or discussed. (Search) If so, your post should be a continuation under that Topic.
○ The search function should ALWAYS be used for this purpose BEFORE posting a new Topic. #
Posting & Subject Matter:
○ When Posting a New Topic, Include a Complete Description in the Subject Box That Clearly Identifies the Device and Summarizes the Nature of the Topic Thereunder.
○ As an Example, Posting a Topic of “Help With this Problem” is Vague at Best. Your Topic Should List the Device Followed by a Short Summary of the Specific Problem.
○ For Example, “Nexr5go Will Not Detect Modem” Would Be a Proper Topic Subject. This Format Allows Other Members Having the Same Issue to Easily Find This Topic in Order to Resolve the Same Issue.
○ All New Topics MUST Be Posted Under the Correct Forum Heading That Corresponds to the Device And/or Subject Content.
○ Use proper grammar and sentences. It's also easier to quote and/or address issues in a post if each issue is included in a separate paragraph with spacing between them. This makes it easier to read than one long paragraph with 25 incomplete sentences addressing 15 different issues. #
Marketing or Promoting Products or Services:
○ All Marketing, Promoting And/or Selling of any Product And/or Service, Must Be Openly Conducted Under the Market Place Forum. Absolutely No Exceptions!
○ Any Use of Email And/or Personal Message to Market, Promote And/or Sell a Product or Service, is Strictly Prohibited. Violators Will Be Banned Immediately. #
At Commands, Code and Scripts:
○ All at Commands, Codes and Scripts That Are Posted on This Forum Should Be Contained in Code Brackets Which Are Accessible on the Tool Bar Under <\> Button.
○ The code brackets should also be used when posting the return of a modem's results, after entering commands.
○ All logs posted in a topic shall be enclosed in code brackets. #
Images and Photos:
○ All Images and Photos should be embedded in your post. #
Last but Not Least:
○ NO Discussion of Stolen Property! By joining or being a member of TTL64.com you agree to never discuss IMEI repair for stolen equipment or illegal purposes. Violation of this rule = instant ban with no warning! #